Search This Blog

Thursday, May 02, 2013

A Glance On The Flowing-Geometry Boutiques Of Balenciaga

Balenciaga`s boutiques just easily remind me of Balenciaga`s outfits,minimalist,modern,strong sense of geometry and so flowing.I do think if you walking into a boutique without knowing the brand but you can certainly feel what the brand it is,this is a success,in this point,Balenciaga is a byword.And what do you think?Let me know.

                                                     BALENCIAGA PARIS GEORGE V

                                                               BALENCIAGA MILAN


                                                             BALENCIAGA CANNEs

                                                      BALENCIAGA BAL HARBOUR

                                     BALENCIAGA DOVER STREET MARKET GINZA

                                                BALENCIAGA SHENYANG FORUM 66

                                                             BALENCIAGA LONDON

                                            BALENCIAGA PARIS SAINT HONORE

                                                       BALENCIAGA LOS ANGELES

                                                              BALENCIAGA ROME


















10 comments:

ALLIE NYC said...

Sooooo interesing! I do not think I have ever seen a store totally empty or BEFORE the clothes. Except when I lived in Seattle I helped to open the LEVIS store when I worked there and I saw the store totally empty before we brought the clothes in.


Ali of

www.dressigken.com

MILEX said...

you rock

Anonymous said...

Great!

www.deluxefashionista.com

Style by Three said...

Great blog, CONGRATS! Just love it! Following you via bloglovin :)

http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous. Futuristic :-)

Unknown said...

sorry but I cannot see you in my GFC list..... Can you check and let me know so I can follow you back.

Andi Cui said...

Amazing post! Balenciaga stores are amazing!
Thanks for the comment on my blog!
And of course Im following you!
Hope u follow back!

Andi

http://andicui.blogspot.com.es/

Lauren Dimesky said...

I love the Balenciaga boutiques! The one in NYC is so underground looking compared to these luxurious digs!! That is where I tried on the cut out boots and my mother thought I was crazy for buying them!!!

(='.'=)
Lauren at adorn la femme

Unknown said...

amazing site for an sttoreeee!, love this!

handsome, I invite you to my luisaviaroma giveaway with TWO WINNERS of Prada and Louboutin garments.
EVERYBODY DESERVES HIGH FASION.

www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

kacastro said...

WOW! Those are some amazing shots! This is really good.

Cheers, Kelsey.