Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Kate Bosworth's First For Topshop





Industry News:TOPSHOP has launched a collection inspired by Kate Bosworth. The 16-piece range is designed to be the perfect festival wardrobe, including shorts, dresses, waistcoats and shirts."I've always had a love of fashion. To gain learning experience from the Topshop design team has been a great opportunity for me," said Bosworth. "Our intent was to create fresh, wearable, and effortless festival pieces. I am proud of our work together and I adore these pieces, they fit perfectly with the mood of the Topshop Festival collection."









4 comments:

Jane S said...

Amazing! Love the gypsy feeling.


New post in my blog

Follow me on bloglovin

The Marcy Stop said...

Sooo pretty. I love all of these.
xx, M

The Marcy Stop

Unknown said...

Love the tartan shirt

ALLIE NYC said...

She looks great as is this campaign. Love the photos. I will have to get in to Top Shop asap!

Ali of Dressing Ken

Blog Archive