Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

weekly quotes 02



Inspirational Quote
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

Positive Quote
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
Love Quote
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Wisdom Quote
If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Music Quote
Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us.



Shop Inside The Story

No comments:

Blog Archive