Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

your heart wants what it wants


- It is believed that you may hear your voice told you that you are gonna do something or stop doing what you are doing now. Finally the reality is what you actually wanna what you heart wants. I come to realize this is a something worthy to think about.




Selena Gomez sings out in her song "The heart wants what it wants":

 "There's a million reasons why I should give you up But the heart wants what it wants The heart wants what it wants" 

The issue between Selena and Justin does inspires me and remind me a lot - Personal case like i just broke up with my x-boyfriend one month ago, the reasons are so quite important but the result is from my heart. He maybe smart, sort of cute handsome, finance is strong but my heart knows that he is very conceited and Persnickety. I do not care if Selena will forgive Justin`s jerk betray (I wish she will not)She loves him so much that launched a song to make confession and wants get Justin back. 

For you, my readers, i am not sure if we make the same point here, Listening to your heart and obviously it will tell you the choice you are about to make. Ignoring whether your choice is right or not because only time can judge that.



Get Yourself Some Gifts For Festivals

No comments:

Blog Archive